Are you complete beginner to Assetto Corsa simulator and want to use latest features available, but you feel like you are not an IT expert to install it all? TMM presents all-in-one pack of most used mods and extensions – Content Manager, Custom Shader Patch and SOL in their latest versions.
TMM is not responsible for content and functionality of the mods included in this package.
How to install it:
- Click on the exe file and follow instructions.
- After installation open Assetto Corsa (Content Manager should open).
- Fill in all necessary information and click OK to save settings.
- Go to Settings – Assetto Corsa – Apps and activate Sol Confing, Sol Planner, Sol Weather app and Sol Custom Weather.
- Go to Settings – Custom Shader patch – Weather FX and choose Sol 2.1 from Controller script and Weather script dropdown menu.
- Choose car and track combination and run AC, then go to app panel and find Sol Config app, open it and choose your prefered performance settings and save it.
- Everything should be prepared now.
Some tips for Content manager:
- We recommend to support CM creator and to buy full version of CM, for at least 1$ you will get full functionality and a lot of cool features.
- In the first run don’t forget to save default settings of Custom Shader patch, video and audio tab, you will be able to go back to it if needed later.
- You can change display language of CM in Settings – Content Manager – Language & Regional
You can download the 1.3 version of the pack here…